[Techtoolslist] Problems with Tektronix 475 Scope

Matthew Rossiter matt at rossiters.com
Wed Feb 13 21:54:18 EST 2019

I do have a hard copy of the service manual, which has a long list of
"Voltage & Waveform" pages.  Based on Dave Riddle's suggestion I'll go
straight to the CRT Circuit page and see what I can find.

It's nice they have an internal trigger source to test with. Otherwise I
do happen to have a function generator handy.

Matt