[Techtoolslist] bulk source for 2.5A slow blow fuses?

David Shoemaker davids at oz.net
Sun Mar 10 18:56:26 EDT 2019

These are the fuses used on flippers in WPC games.  Pretty much any time you
break a linkage / spring / end of stroke switch etc. and the players keep
pounding the flipper trying to fix it you end up blowing the fuse.

In general I buy all parts at least at first price break and in general try
for second.  I end up ordering fuses in the 100's about every 5 years.  I
just happened to have run out of the 2.5's fixing a bride of pinbot.

I hate having to stop working at 2am because I am out of a part :)

I also end up splitting my stock between 3 locations, I have my bench (home)
supply, my arcade supply and my mobile supply (take to repair calls).  I
hope to consolidate my bench and arcade supplies at some point (but I have
been saying that for 4 years now).