[Techtoolslist] Used HP 547A to find a pin to trace short

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 13:49:04 EDT 2019

EDS is not far from my home.. I bet he just didn't see a draw for his test
equipment anymore, face it, not many of us skilled people left

William Stillwell

Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization