[Techtoolslist] FS: Fluke 9100A with original Fluke video card and IEEE488 interface

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Mon Apr 15 20:44:18 EDT 2019

I just sold one on eBay.     https://www.ebay.com/itm/183770937604 and
I'd forgotten how much I despise giving eBay their flat 10% fee.

I have a second system, identical to above.

If anyone here is interested, I will sell for $1500 PayPal gift or
cashiers check.  Guaranteed working on arrival else I will provide
full refund and pay for return shipping.  I'll of course provide
detailed pictures on request.

Shipping extra.  Item is 25 pounds 25x16x12 shipping from 97212
zipcode.. Fedex ground, insurance and signature service.

I also have for sale separately:
- 9100FT configured the same as above (original video and GPIB) $2300
- a number of 9100 probes,  vector i/o modules,  parallel i/o modules
and clock modules

Thanks

Tony