[Techtoolslist] FS: Fluke 9100A with original Fluke video card and IEEE488 interface

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Tue Apr 16 10:56:13 EDT 2019

I suspect you can devise a replacement using an Aurdino - recently I saw
a posting about a replacement for a serial plasma 16 x 64(?) display
using a serial LCD display and Arduino. Unfortunately I did not
book-mark it and can't find it again...

This looks like a possible starting point.

https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-connect-a-serial-LCD-to-an-Arduino-UNO/

John :-#(#