[Techtoolslist] Ram / Rom / CPU reference flash cards?

Kurt kmahan at xmission.com
Mon May 27 12:36:30 EDT 2019

For CPU quick references - instruction set and also the pinout - I like
the laminated cards put out by Micro Logic Corp from long ago.  Sadly it
doesn't appear they ever did a 6809 version.  And I've never found
originals or good scans of the whole set they did -- I'd like to find
the 68000 and 8080/8085 cards.  But the Z80 and 6502 have nice scans
that are printable.

http://www.atarimania.com/documents/6502%20(65xx)%20Microprocessor%20Instant%20Reference%20Card.pdf

http://www.ballyalley.com/ml/z80_docs/Z80%20CPU%20Instant%20Reference%20Card%20(Color).pdf

Anybody out there know where to find good scans of the rest?

If someone does put together a pinout sheet hopefully they'll post a
link to the pdf to the list :)

--Kurt