[Techtoolslist] WTB/Trade: Fluke 6809 pod

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 18:48:45 EDT 2021

Check out KLOV, the 6809 pod PCB(s) have been repro'd now.

William Stillwell

Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization - Tampa's
Premier Maker Space.

Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization

Member of MakerFX - a 501c3 organization - Orlando's Premier Maker Space

Volunteer for The Phoenix - a 501c3 Organization - Providing outreach and
events for those who are living a sober lifestyle.

Former Board Member - West Central Florida Group - a 501c3 Organization. -
Providing Emergency Communications across Central Florida.