[Techtoolslist] WTD: Fluke 9100FT display lens

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Thu Oct 14 16:07:02 EDT 2021

Hi.

This list has been very quiet ;-)

Does anyone have a replacement display lens for the 9100FT in good
condition?

9100FT not 9100A

The part circled in red here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NrXzzE4FEisMcmAK74kmsvGR73dFYEY1

I'm just looking for what Fluke calls the "lens" (part# 899609) which is
the black/grey rectangle which says "Fluke 9100FT Digital Test system"

I'll buy the complete display assembly including the beige plastic surround
if anyone has one in good (non yellowed) condition.  I'll also buy the
complete assembly including the keyboard.      Or can trade.

I don't need the VFD.

Thanks

Tony