[Techtoolslist] FS: 9100A/FT parts

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Thu Feb 3 22:54:59 EST 2022

Clearing out the very last of my 9100 parts.

3x - 9100a-017 vector io modules with cal adapter - $95 each
2x - 9100a-003 parallel io modules with cal adapter - $60 each
4x - 9100a clock module - $30 each

I have multiples, quantity listed above. Price is for each not for multiple
.

Pass self test. No further testing performed nor guaranteed.

Shipping extra.   I/O modules weigh 4 pounds.  Clock modules 16oz (so usps
first class).  Shipping from USA/OR/97212.  If interested please use
usps.com, fedex.com , ups.com plus above supplied info to to get a rough
shipping estimate before contacting me.

PayPal f&f/gift else cover fees.   I charge only what carrier charges me
for shipping, no charge for packing materials.

Thanks