[Techtoolslist] 9100FT RTC

Kurt Mahan kmahan at xmission.com
Thu Mar 17 11:34:02 EDT 2022

Went and looked at the latest SCSI2HD offerings -- the V6 now has
synchronous transfers!  (probably not applicable here but years ago I
was a scsi driver/firmware developer -- so a scsi nerd). Sadly the V6
cards are all out of stock (as are the V5.x cards I checked).

I hadn't heard of the RaSCSI stuff but picked up a pi hat to play with.
Has anyone tried it on their 9100?

--Kurt