[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9010a ROM Signatures using CalcSignature.exe

Bob Economaki cyberbarter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 18:09:03 EDT 2022

Hi William

The Fluke Sig is different for each of the ROMs in any given firmware
version.

The romident tool returns the same Fluke Sig as your CalcSignature tool
but does not tell me what Firmware version ROM set (2B, 2C, 3A) the ROM
was from.

Hopefully someone has the binary images for each of the firmware
versions that have been burned and tested and can generate a Fluke Sig
for each ROM.

Thanks

Bob Economaki