[Techtoolslist] ftp site is down...

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Sun Aug 14 21:29:59 EDT 2022

On 2019/04/08 2:58 p.m., John Robertson wrote:
> Does anyone know Tim Matthews (in the UK) and can ask him if he is
> aware his web site arcadetech.org is down? He is hosting the TTL
> library (I have a complete archive of course) and I noticed it was
> down when I tried to upload some files yesterday. I sent him an email
> but did not hear back.
>
> The domain is listed as active until 2020 so it must be a server thing...
>
> Thanks!
>
> John :-#)#

Looks like I haven't been paying attention to the ftp site and it is
still down....

Anyone want to host that data? It is 9.49GB in size these days...I don't
have a fixed IP or I'd have done it long ago, and flippers is at
capacity and I don't want to pay for online storage if I can help it.

Thanks!

                  John's Jukes Ltd.
7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3
Call (604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
                  flippers.com