[Techtoolslist] ISO: Fluke 9100 Probe and Keyboard

Barry Shilmover barry at shilmover.com
Tue Aug 16 16:48:59 EDT 2022

I used to have one…. Got rid of it and everything else during my divorce…
sigh…

On August 16, 2022 at 1:44:33 PM, William Stillwell (ki4swy at gmail.com)
wrote:

I have been looking for an original for over 6 years... Hence why I made my
USB to Fluke adapter. I pretty much gave up, I think most of them were
tossed when people realized they didn't work on an XT/AT computer.

William Stillwell

Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization

Member of MakerFX - a 501c3 organization - Orlando's Premier Maker Space

Volunteer for The Phoenix - a 501c3 Organization - Providing outreach and
events for those who are living a sober lifestyle.

Former Board Member - West Central Florida Group - a 501c3 Organization. -
Providing Emergency Communications across Central Florida.

Former Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization - Tampa's
Premier Maker Space.