[Techtoolslist] ISO: Fluke 9100 Probe and Keyboard

Barry Shilmover barry at shilmover.com
Tue Aug 16 19:16:54 EDT 2022

Thanks John.

LMK if you find the probe.

I have a monitor :) (although its missing the base part)

On August 16, 2022 at 3:57:38 PM, John Robertson via Techtoolslist (
techtoolslist at flippers.com) wrote:

On 2022/08/16 1:37 p.m., Barry Shilmover wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for the items above. I know that I can modify an
> existing keyboard
> (and will try that), but would love to try to get an original :)

> ____

I think I have a spare 9100 probe though I'd have to dig. I was asking
$150US the last time I sold one.

However you can't have my keyboard. It is sitting in a box with an
original monitor for when I retire and have time to play with the 9100FT
that also never gets turned on...