[Techtoolslist] Data I/O 2900 - where are the disks?

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 16:00:02 EST 2022

I have 9.4 on my 2900, but I also have an MSM install in it.

William Stillwell

Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization

Member of MakerFX - a 501c3 organization - Orlando's Premier Maker Space

Volunteer for The Phoenix - a 501c3 Organization - Providing outreach and
events for those who are living a sober lifestyle.

Former Board Member - West Central Florida Group - a 501c3 Organization. -
Providing Emergency Communications across Central Florida.

Former Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization - Tampa's
Premier Maker Space.