[Techtoolslist] Fluke keyboards question

Barry Shilmover barry at shilmover.com
Mon Feb 13 19:56:33 EST 2023

Other than the numeric pad (which is all different), here are the
difference (1020 keyboard - 9100 keyboard):

F4 - Blank
F5 - F4
F6 - F5
F7 - F6
F8 - F7
F9 - Blank
F10 - F8
“Blank” - F9
“Set Up” - F10
“Field Select” - "Line Feed”

On February 13, 2023 at 4:45:07 PM, Tony Jones (tony at tonyjones.com) wrote:

On Mon, Feb 13, 2023 at 4:18 PM Barry Shilmover <barry at shilmover.com>
wrote:

> Adding a jumper on mine and they keyboard works on the 9100!

> Still need a keyboard as the keys are all wrong, but its good progress.

I was going to ask on the later as obviously the keys are all different on
the 1020, especially on the numeric keypad.

Still interesting info, thanks!