[Techtoolslist] Fluke keyboards question

Barry Shilmover barry at shilmover.com
Mon Feb 13 23:09:28 EST 2023

:(

Unfortunately, you are correct.

On February 13, 2023 at 8:06:14 PM, William Stillwell (ki4swy at gmail.com)
wrote:

I think the issue is most "Scrappers" just treat them as old keyboards and
toss them.

William Stillwell

Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization

Member of MakerFX - a 501c3 organization - Orlando's Premier Maker Space

Volunteer for The Phoenix - a 501c3 Organization - Providing outreach and
events for those who are living a sober lifestyle.

Former Board Member - West Central Florida Group - a 501c3 Organization. -
Providing Emergency Communications across Central Florida.

Former Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization - Tampa's
Premier Maker Space.