[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9010A signatures - now you can add them to Synalyze It! Pro (MAC)

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 15:18:44 EDT 2023

Nice to see the fluke sig in PyThon !

I wish someone would figure out the 9100 signature.. ( yes, i know there is
a crc32 script you can run )

William Stillwell

Volunteer for The Phoenix - a 501c3 Organization - Providing outreach and
events for those who are living a sober lifestyle.

Member of MakerFX & Tampa Hackerspace both 501c3 organization - Providing
Makers services in Tampa & Orlando

Former Board member of the following fine organizations!

Former Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play
Florida Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization

Former Board Member - West Central Florida Group - a 501c3 Organization. -
Providing Emergency Communications across Central Florida.

Former Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization - Tampa's
Premier Maker Space.