[Techtoolslist] 9100 LEARN?

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Fri Mar 31 12:14:08 EDT 2023

I’ve been hunting the 9100 documents but I can’t find so far the equivalent LEARN feature as found in the 9010.

It is almost as if they assumed you would have written the UUT test procedures in advance of servicing a CPU based board!

I’m trying to troubleshoot a module and was hoping the Learn function would steer me to what the CPU is seeing on a development board, but can’t seem to do this with the 9100.

So, time to bring a 9010 home for the weekend to get to the bottom of the addressing issues for my ALI 6530 sub-board.

Something I did wrong - as the prototype worked - but the first generation PCBs aren’t yet.

Anyone have a work-around for Learn on the 9100?

Thanks!

                  John's Jukes Ltd.
7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3
Call (604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
                  flippers.com