[Techtoolslist] HP1660C/CS/CP Logic Analyzer information on upgrades? Floppies?

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Fri Apr 14 15:24:19 EDT 2023

On 2023/04/14 12:09 p.m., David Shoemaker wrote:
> I have a one, used it a couple of times. It's just cumbersome to set
> up the names. I connect to it over x windows to get a better keyboard
> and display from my windows machine.
>
> Most of the time I am using a cheep saleae  clone usb based analyzer.
> I only get 16 channels vs the hp's 128 but the simplicity of capture
> is a benifit.

Thanks for the tip about X-Windows. Found a discussion on eevblog on
that topic:

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/hp1660-logic-analyser-and-communicating-through-x-windows-setup/

                  John's Jukes Ltd.
7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3
Call (604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
                  flippers.com