[Techtoolslist] Hp/agilent/keysight 16702b

David Shoemaker davids at oz.net
Sat May 6 16:27:22 EDT 2023

   Picked one of these up on ebay for $200. Bad hard drive (scsi), have a
   scsi2sd adapter on the way to bring it back k to life.

   Mostly got it because it came with the 16522 pattern generator board.
   Had the full set of cables but only 1 pod, but was able to get a set of
   5 more for $20 each.

   Have visions of doing bench testing of the mcr2 video boards completely
   stand alone.

   Move my 16550 timing / state card from my 16500b (which also had a hard
   drive fail).

   Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
   Get [1]Outlook for Android