[Techtoolslist] 9100 LEARN = UUT Test Disc Rv1.0

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Mon May 8 21:01:01 EDT 2023

Update:

I found a problem with the discs I had in that when I ran the tests I
would get this error when I tried to do a LEARN function:

*DO_LRN(551): wrong number of subscripts to 't_upper'*

Turns out the cure is fairly simple - edit Line 551:

*previous_end=t_upper[our_count]*

and change to

*previous_end=t_upper[*_Ram,_*our_count]*

Seems '_Ram,_' was missing.

Now the 9100 Learn works as it should - at least so far...sure is a lot
faster than the 9010A, I wish I had done this years ago!

I've updated my disc (now numbered Rv1.1) and will attempt to upload it
once I have access to a desktop PC so I can save the floppy. Any
preference in formats?

                  John's Jukes Ltd.
7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3
Call (604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
                  flippers.com