[Town Meeting] Annual list clean-up

Rich Carreiro rlcarr at rlcarr.com
Sun Apr 27 20:01:33 EDT 2008

Hello!

I'll be about to purge off the email addresses of those
people who were not re-elected or otherwise have left TM.

It would make my life a bit easier if those of you who
are no longer TMMs would either unsubscribe or inform
me (and then I'll unsub you). In either case, though,
I'll be going through the official TMM list and removing
everyone who's not a TMM.

For those of you who are TMMs, please note what address you
receive this email at. If it's not the one you want to
be getting mail from this list at, please tell me and
I'll change the address.

If you are a TMM but no longer want to be on the list, tell
me that too, so I can remove you.

Thanks!

Rich Carreiro rlcarr at rlcarr.com