[Town Meeting] Upcoming Precinct Meeting

Berkowitz, William William_Berkowitz at uml.edu
Mon Apr 13 13:45:38 EDT 2009

Meeting for Precinct 8 Residents

A meeting for all residents of Precinct 8 will be held on Sunday, April 26, from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. at the Arlington Senior Center on Maple Street.

This meeting, sponsored by the Precinct 8 Town Meeting Members, is designed both to review the upcoming Town Meeting warrant and also to discuss any resident concerns or ideas for improving life within our neighborhood and community. Town Meeting begins on Monday, April 27.

We are holding this meeting with the goal of improving two-way communication and exchange between ourselves as Town Meeting Members and our precinct constituents. We believe such exchange will make us better informed Town Meeting Members and may also lead to more resident involvement in neighborhood and community life. We hope this meeting will become an annual tradition, and that other Town Meeting Members might be interested in doing something similar in their own precincts.

All Precinct 8 and other community members are welcome and encouraged to attend. For further information, contact John L. Worden III, Precinct Chairman, at (617) 227-8662 / jworden at swwalaw.com, or Josh Lobel, Precinct Clerk, at (781) 646-6690 / jlobel at rcn.com.