[Town Meeting] Experiment - Tweeting Town Meeting

Ray Bloom rmbloom at comcast.net
Mon Apr 27 16:54:09 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm going to try an experiment ...

I've recently started using Twitter ... or at least, trying it out. I've decided to try to "tweet" Town Meeting. Think of it as a really short, and hopefully light-hearted form of Rich Carreiro's and Dan Dunn's famous blogs, done live.

Now, this is totally, completely unofficial and I'll be wholly responsible for the content. As it's experimental, and a learning experience, I have a few ideas as to content ("Now at bat, Article 4 ..."), but mostly, I plan on working it out as I go. Of course, if business is hot and heavy, there may be gaps. ;-)

If you're a Twitter user, you can follow @ArlTownMeeting, ... otherwise, just watch http://twitter.com/ArlTownMeeting.

Ray Bloom
TMM Precinct 20