[Town Meeting] Experiment - Tweeting Town Meeting

Ray Bloom rmbloom at comcast.net
Tue Apr 28 13:55:21 EDT 2009

Lisa beat me to it but ...

Frankly, I found it to be a bit of a distraction to *me*; paying attention to the work at hand while also trying to relay, in few words, what's going on. :-)

As Lisa mentioned, I had to ask her for some who's that/spelling hints, etc. (but we kinda do that normally, anyway).

I always put the phone on vibe in TM (though it did make typing a bit more difficult, adding the lack of audible feedback to the lack of tactile feedback of the iPhone "keyboard"), and we sit on the end of a row, reducing the number of "neighbors".

Well, I sure hope this gets easier. ;-)

Ray Bloom
TMM Pct 20