[Town Meeting] Online Town Meeting Members List - Phone Numbers

Joan Roman JRoman at town.arlington.ma.us
Mon Aug 17 13:12:20 EDT 2009

Greetings Town Meeting Members,

Thanks to the many of you who provided your
emails to the Town Meeting Member’s list that is posted on the Town’s
website at arlingtonma.gov/townmeeting
[http://webmail.town.arlington.ma.us/arlingtonma.gov/townmeeting].

We received a great response
and we strongly believe making yourself more accessible to your constituents

and peers leads to better Town governance.

It has recently been
brought to our attention that Town Meeting Members may not be aware that
their phone numbers are also on this list. Although this information is part

of the public domain (as it was gathered from public documents such as
election papers or the phone book), the Clerk’s Office would like to treat

this information as optional for members for posting online, similar to
emails.

If you do not want your phone number on the Town
Meeting Member list, you can ask that it be removed from the Website list by

emailing Stephanie Lucarelli at the Clerk’s Office:
slucarelli at town.arlington.ma.us.

Similarly, if you would like to
add/update your phone number and/or email you can email Stephanie with any
updates. If you are satisfied with what is posted online, no further action
is required by you.

It is suggested you review the online Town Meeting Members
list to ensure your contact information is accurate and what you’d like
posted. It can be downloaded at arlingtonma.gov/townmeeting.
[http://webmail.town.arlington.ma.us/arlingtonma.gov/townmeeting]

Best,

Joan