[Town Meeting] The thread on TMM email addresses

Susan Doctrow srdoctrow at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 13:59:55 EDT 2009

I thought pretty much the same things about whether the "no discussion rule"
applied before posting on this, so am glad to see Rich's confirmation. I
thought, too, that any TMM who doesn't have email won't be too concerned
about what kind of email communication system is chosen. ;-)
I agree with the concept that participation be voluntary, and there probably
is no way around that anyway. But, it would be useful for constituents to
know whom they are reaching (so that they can contact the other TMMs by
other means if they're so motivated). Maybe the TMM list available on the
website can include an asterisk beside each TMM who is accessible through
the email system. (This, too, might become burdensome to Stephanie or Joan,
but it doesn't seem as bad as having to update the email addresses
themselves.)