[Town Meeting] Annual list cleanup time

Rich Carreiro rlcarr at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 21:07:17 EDT 2010

Hello.

it's time for the annual list cleanup.

I would appreciate it very much if:
1) Everyone who gets this email who is no longer a TMM
would email me and tell me so I can remove you.
2) Everyone wants to get off the list for any other reason
would email me and tell me so I can remove you.
3) Everyone who wants to change the email address
they are subbed under would send me an email with
your old and new addresses.
4) Everyone who was (re)elected would send me an email
telling me what precinct you're currently in (even if you're
in the same one) and when the term you just got elected
for expires.

Thanks!

Rich Carreiro rlcarr at gmail.com