[Town Meeting] The Town Moderator suggested I post this to the site that's why I sent it (fwd)

Rich Carreiro rlcarr at rlcarr.com
Mon Apr 26 13:58:48 EDT 2010

Note for future reference -- I'm letting this through because
the Moderator suggested the gentleman send it here. I think
it treads very close to the "no discussion" line, though (which
is not Mr. Duggan's fault of course, since he has no reason
to know the rules.). Still, it seems close enough to the character
of a handout to let it go.

(Note to new members -- I'll be sending a background-of-this-list
post out very soon)

Rich Carreiro rlcarr at rlcarr.com