[Town Meeting] ANNOUNCE: FY10 Deficit Documents

David Good DGood at town.arlington.ma.us
Fri Aug 27 15:19:29 EDT 2010

Hello Town Meeting Members,

My name is Dave Good and I am a Town Meeting Member from Precinct 13 and I
work for Kathy Bodie and Brian Sullivan as the CTO. Since my office is in
the High School Kathy Bodie asked if I could send a copy of her email below
with attachments to the townmeeting at arlingtonlist.org as her email and
attachments would be of interest to all Town Meeting Members.

Dave Good, TMM Precinct 13