[Town Meeting] Uncle Sam Committee

Rich Carreiro rlcarr at rlcarr.com
Mon Jun 13 20:15:28 EDT 2011

>From the USC:

The Uncle Sam Committee would like to thank Janice Weber and Bob
Hillis for their years of service and announce that the Committee has
places for up to three new members. For any who missed our May 16
report to Town Meeting, you may review it at YouTube.com by typing
"Arlington Uncle Sam" into the search bar. We thank you for your
spirited assistance in "But He Came from Arlington".

We're seeking individuals with professional experience in the areas of
media, promotion, fund raising, real-level web site design and, most
important, negotiating and working with appropriate committees and
departments of our town government and management. With everyone on
board, substantial projects, especially if they are self-funding, we
can move forward to capitalized on Uncle Sam's 200th in 2012. If
you're interested, or have any questions or comments, get in touch at
OurSamWilson at aol.com.

Laurie
Clk. 7th Pcnt.
Chr. Uncle Sam Committtee