[Town Meeting] Please Take the Town's Financial Survey

Joan Roman JRoman at town.arlington.ma.us
Thu Nov 8 18:27:43 EST 2012

Please pass along to Town Meeting members if appropriate for this list.

Dear Town Meeting Members,

The Town is constantly reviewing how we communicate to the public. Currently
we are focusing on how we communicate financial information. We wanted to
reach out to Town Meeting members to make sure they are aware of the
Financial Survey the Town is currently conducting. As the Legislative branch
of Arlington, your feedback is of great importance and we encourage all Town
Meeting members to take this short, five-question survey.

Additionally, we would greatly appreciate your assistance in reaching out to
your constituents to encourage them to take the survey. Working together we
can ensure we are doing our best to communicate this important information
to all.

You can find the Financial Survey, as well as the Town’s primary budgetary
and financial documents, online at: www.arlingtonma.gov/budgets

Deadline to complete is November 26th.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Best,