[Town Meeting] Pre-Town Meeting Precinct Meetings

Joan Roman JRoman at town.arlington.ma.us
Mon Apr 14 15:27:53 EDT 2014

Greetings Town Meeting Members.

A few of you have expressed an interest in publicizing a precinct meeting
with Town Meeting Members and your respective constituents via Town of
Arlington Notices. I have 2 upcoming Notices planned for Town Meeting.
Tomorrow at noon and one for Tuesday, April 22nd.

Please submit these requests via the Request/Answer Center (select Website
Request). And for inclusion for the April 15th email Notice (tomorrow),
please get me your details by 10am on April 15th.

For the April 22nd Notice, by 10 a.m. on April 22nd.

Please include the following details
Precinct #
Date/Time/Location
A link to an additional information which should include *contact* info. If
you don't have a link, I will post your additional information in the
Calendar. Links are best as you can more easily update your details as your
date approaches if necessary.

Thanks in advance,

Joan

Joan Roman