[Town Meeting] Reminder of AHS tour dates this week

TMM19.JOConor tmm19.joconor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 21:52:54 EDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matthew Janger <arlingtonjanger at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 8:02 PM
Subject: [arlington] Arlington High School Tours of Building Needs
To: arlington at arlingtonlist.org

Please sign up for a tour to learn why we are pursuing funding to rebuild
the high school. Teams of teachers and administrators will be leading tours
of the building challenges on:

Saturday, March 15 ~ 9:00 - 10:30 a.m.

Tuesday, March 18 ~ 4:00 - 5:30 p.m.

Thursday, March 20 ~ 4:00 - 5:30 p.m.

Sign up here. LINK<
https://docs.google.com/a/arlington.k12.ma.us/forms/d/1X_imnllGxPp8s-kHCLDEL5SmkHsDuQ3NMiLiOjmHRBk/viewform

Our School Committee and Board of Selectmen recently voted to submit a
Statement of Interest to seek state funding for a major restoration of the
high school. This will be at least a 5-year process, involving a
feasibility study, public input, planning, funding, design, and building.
It is a decision that will affect the community and its students for many
years to come. We invite you to begin to learn about the high school as we
embark on this exciting new stage in the life of Arlington.
Go Ponders!
Dr. J

--
Matthew Janger, Ph.D.