[Town Meeting] Fwd: Vision 2020 Report to Town Meeting

Josh Lobel josh.lobel at gmail.com
Mon May 5 11:21:19 EDT 2014

Dear Town Meeting Members,

We are pleased to send you a copy of Vision 2020’s Report to Town
Meeting. The report includes data tables from the 2014 town survey and a
copy of the position overview for Vision 2020 Co-Chair applicants. We
will augment the basic survey information with a written analysis that
should be ready by July.

A printed version of this report will be available on the back table at
Town Meeting on May 5th.

Many Vision 2020 volunteers and three town organizations contributed
significant time and effort to the survey process that has resulted in
this initial report. We greatly appreciate them!

We expect to make our presentation to Town Meeting this Wednesday, May 7.

Mary Harrison and Brucie Moulton, Co-Chairs