[Town Meeting] Electronic voting survey for Town Meeting Members

Eric Helmuth eric at erichelmuth.com
Mon May 19 15:58:39 EDT 2014

Dear Town Meeting colleagues,

We have prepared a very short online survey for your feedback about using
electronic voting in our recently completed Annual Town Meeting, and your
suggestions for how we use it next year.

Please follow this link to answer 4 short questions about your experience
and to contribute additional comments if desired:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/P9B7SNH

Your responses to the survey are important as they will help guide upcoming
decisions for securing and implementing a long-term solution for electronic
voting in Town Meeting.

Sincerely,

Eric Helmuth
Chair, Town Meeting Electronic Voting Study Committee