[Voxnovus] ideablob

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Tue Apr 15 19:50:48 EDT 2008

I want to thank everyone who helped support Vox Novus with the ideablob
campaign. We were a finalist and now in their "hall of fame", which is good
despite the loss. Many have suggested I plan to enter again, but to plan it
in the future so we can muster votes. I am not sure if this is a practical
endeavor but I am willing to entertain the idea if there was a significant
interest to do so.

Again, I want to thank you all for your comments and efforts. The event did
generate a lot of interest and I will use the "hall of fame" status for
future promotion.

Talk to you soon!

Rob