[Voxnovus] 60x60 2008-2009

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Tue Dec 23 00:28:49 EST 2008

Just a little reminder about the next call for works for the 60x60 project
is coming up in January.
http://www.voxnovus.com/60x60/Call.htm
The deadline is December 31st but we will be excepting works throughout
January. Of course the project is looking for works from all around the
world for its 60x60 International Mix; however we will also be doing
alternate mixes for a couple of special projects. Specifically for New
England in a new video collaboration and the Midwest where we will be doing
another dance collaboration with Jeramy Zimmerman.

Take a look at the Arts Electric site.
http://www.arts-electric.org/stories/081211_voisey.html
Where they did an article on 60x60 Dance.

Also take a look at the new 60x60 Dance page on the website with links to
photos from the Winter Garden and the blog with videos of the performance at
Galapagos.
http://www.voxnovus.com/60x60/60x60_Dance.htm

And if you know any videographers in New England or choreographers/dancers
in Munich and Kansas City who might be interested... point them our way.

(And as always we are also looking to grow new mixes and support the mixes
from the past, such as the UK mix, Canadian Mix, Pacific Rim Mix, etc.) I
look forward to hearing your new work!