[Voxnovus] 60x60 needs your help!

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Sat Mar 8 10:51:37 EST 2008

The number one comment about the 60x60 project has been the need for
submissions to happen via the Internet. While it seems a simple enough
process it is actually fairly complicated and involved as well as it being
costly. I have found a way to fund this endeavor and accelerate the
process.

Please vote for the 60x60 project at ideablob:
http://ideablob.com/ideas/1758-60x60-online-submission-process

ideablob will pay anyone who wins the voting process $10,000 for a popular
idea. This money will help remove the obstacles that are currently slowing
the online submission process. (not including paying a couple of diehard
composer/programmers who have been donating their time to Vox Novus for
free)

There is a registering process and I caution everyone always about releasing
their information to web entities. Not everyone is as protective as Vox
Novus. I think the risk is work it in this case and the source seems
reputable.

If 60x60 submission engine wins enough votes this week, we will go to the
final round where I will need you to vote again. I hope you can take the
time out to help me with this. One vote could make all the difference.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Rob

As always, feel free to ask me questions or voice concerns.
robvoisey at voxnovus.com