[Voxnovus] 60x60 announcements!!! - way too much for one email

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Sun Nov 2 12:50:08 EST 2008

Hi!

Let me start by saying I appreciate all of your interest and enthusiasm for
the 60x60 project. I do everything in my power to keep this list informed
and not abused.

Now.. Wow.. There is a lot to talk about. and more announcements are on the
way this month. Please be patient.

FIRST - Vox Novus in collaboration with CatScratch Theatre has created 60x60
Dance for 2008 and will be presented by arts>World Financial Center at the
Winter Garden

This is a MUST SEE event!

60x60 Dance will have 60 dances performed by more than 60 choreographers and
dancers to the music of the 60x60 2008 International Mix. I have included
the press release below.

If you are in the New York City area this is the type of event to cancel
your other plans and show up at the Winter Garden.. really.. I'm not joking.
this is it, probably the biggest most exciting show the project has produced
to date. and we have had some whoppers!

There will be two shows on November 14th, 2008 at the Winter Garden.
The first is in the afternoon at 12:30 and has already been booked to 90%
capacity. Yes, that is right. 90% close to 1000 people are planning to
attend the event. (don't' worry. it is a public space. if you want to see
the afternoon performance I am sure you will find a space. The Winter
Garden can easily hold up to 2000 people)

The second performance is at 7:00 pm that same evening on Friday November
14th, 2008.
I hope to see you there! If you have ever been a part of 60x60, seen 60x60,
know an artist from 60x60, or just enjoy modern dance or contemporary music.
forget that. if you are looking to be inspired and have a lot of fun. this
is the show for you!!!

Excited yet?
No?!

The event is FREE.

Still not excited?
Really??

O.K. then. how about this.
60x60 Dance was performed to the Evolution Mix at Galapagos in Brooklyn
about two months ago. It was a hit! Galapagos was great. The dancers were
tremendous. The music was fabulous. The event was beyond compare to all
our other shows.
Don't believe me?

Well see for yourself!
The following page has a couple of pictures from the Friday night
performance:
http://www.voxnovus.com/60x60/60x60_Dance.htm

Still not convinced? Really?

Ok. Here are some videos from Saturday's performance. We will be blogging
a video every day until all 120 are done from the Galapagos Evolution Mix
performance:
http://60x60.blogspot.com/
(thanks to David Morneau)

Now tell me. do you really want to miss an event like this at the Winter
Garden?
I didn't think so.

See you there!

Rob

P.S. definitely come and say, "hello" to me at the gig.