[Voxnovus] Composer's Voice Concert - November 30th 2008 1:00 PM - New York City

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Sun Nov 30 00:41:05 EST 2008

Last Composer's Voice concert this year!
(in December we are taking a break and will resume January 2009)

Our monthly chamber concert continues at Jan Hus church featuring works from
composers:
Jordan McLean, Kaija Saariaho, Ravi Shankar, Paul Steenhuisen, May
Tchi-Chen, and Martin Urbach

Performed by Amy Berger, harp; Margaret Lancaster, flutes & voice; Derin
Oge, piano; Wendy Stern, flute; and Martin Urbach, percussion

See you there!

Sunday November 30th 1:00 PM at
Jan Hus Presbyterian Church and Neighborhood House
351 East 74th Street
(between First and Second Avenue)
New York, NY 10021

Brought to you in a collaboration with Jan Hus Church, the Remarkable
Theater Brigade, and Vox Novus

Support from the Puffin Foundation
".continuing the dialogue between art and the lives of ordinary people."