[Voxnovus] Special Birthday concert for Robert Voisey Tuesday December 8th 8:00PM

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Mon Dec 7 22:35:39 EST 2009

Tuesday December 8th is my birthday... one of the big ones ;) I am having a
little concert celebration with my music at 8 PM at Christ St Stevens Church
122 West 69th Street, New York City

A bunch of my pieces are being performed by a lot of great musicians. If
you are in town and in the neighborhood, come down and wish me a happy 40th.

Tuesday December 8th 8:00PM
Christ & St Stevens Church
122 West 69th Street
New York, NY 10023-5106
http://www.csschurch.org/

Oh yeah... And I have some work being performed in Romania too at the same
time at the UNIVERSITATEA NATIONALA DE MUZICA BUCURESTI as a little world
wide celebration
Thanks to Liana and Serban

Rob

Robert Voisey