[Voxnovus] 60x60 Dance at Galapagos Art Space April 7 & 8 - Call for Choreographers, Dancers, and Stage Performers!

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Tue Feb 24 08:07:16 EST 2009

60x60 needs choreographers, dancers, and performers to participate in the
next 60x60 Dance! We've been invited back to Galapagos for shows Tuesday,
April 7 and Wednesday, April 8, 2009. If you danced in or saw the last
Galapagos shows, you know what a crazy blast it was. If you weren't there,
trust me - it was bananas. We've got two brand-new music mixes and I can't
wait to send you your minute of music!

Shows both nights will be at 8, with a tech rehearsal (including a full run)
starting at 5.

PERFORMANCES: Tuesday, April 7 and Wednesday, April 8 at 8 p.m.
(call times for TECH REHEARSAL will be at 5, the day of the show).

If you're new to 60x60 Dance, here's the short explanation: Vox Novus makes
a mix of 60 new musical works that are all 60 seconds long. Then we assign
one piece of music to each of 60 choreographers. The result is one hour of
pure genius and fantastic fun...

If you want to dance or perform to a one-minute audio work in 60x60 Dance,
email jeramy at catscratchtheatre.org with your preference of nights. If you
don't have a preference you can let Jeramy know that too...She will get the
music out to you as soon as she possibly can.

As always, its first-come first served, so no dilly-dallying!

Pass this on to anyone you'd like to dance with...

Looking forward to another great show!
Jeramy & Rob

http://www.voxnovus.com/60x60/60x60_Dance.htm