[Voxnovus] 6th Annual 60x60 Radio Request Extravaganza at WKCR, New York City ! April 1st, 2009 3:00-6:00 PM

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Tue Mar 31 22:43:30 EDT 2009

60x60 is having its 6th Annual 60x60 Radio Request Extravaganza on WKCR 89.9
FM New York. http://www.columbia.edu/cu/wkcr/ on the NET

WKCR is one of the oldest radio stations in the United States broadcasting
out to the greater New York metropolitan area as well as a Internet
streaming simulcast of the show.
The Radio Request Extravaganza will be playing radio requests from the
friends and fans of the composers who submitted to this year's 60x60
project.

We will also be interviewing and discussing the project with some past,
present and future composers of 60x60 as well as discussing our new
collaborative, 60x60 Dance, with our main collaborator Jeramy Zimmerman; as
well as several choreographers who have participated in this bold new
initiative. Besides discussing some of the past performances we will be
highlighting our upcoming 60x60 Dance performing at Galapagos Art Space this
upcoming Tuesday April 7th and Wednesday April 8th.

The 60X60 RADIO REQUEST EXTRAVAGANZA will air on Afternoon New Music
Wednesday April 1st, 2009 between 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

Afternoon New Music is on WKCR 89.9 FM New York in Manhattan (the heart of
New York City) and is being hosted by Anne Cammon.

Live Internet broadcasts at WKCR can be heard at the following link:
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/wkcr/netcastload.html

There is a web site with information about WKCR, Afternoon New Music at:
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/wkcr/newmusic/load.html

I am looking forward to another wild and fantastic Radio Request
Extravaganza !
I hope you can tune in and take a listen !
The Radio Request Extravaganza is always a bit of ear-candy.

Rob

Robert Voisey

RobVoisey at VoxNovus.com
60x60 Director