[Voxnovus] 60x60 Dance feature on Sunday Arts- Channel 13- PBS

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Tue Nov 3 07:42:41 EST 2009

Hello!!! Get ready for a landslide of events coming up for 60x60. We have
many shows coming up for 60x60 Dance, 60x60 Video and audio performances.
It is going to be another wild and crazy season with performances spanning
across the globe. The first round of performances is gong to be 60x60
Dance. We already had a performance in Ohio and this weekend there will be
shows in Kansas City and St Louis. (announcements coming)

Meanwhile... check out a little feature 60x60 Dance had on PBS's Sunday Arts
which aired last Sunday:
http://www.thirteen.org/sundayarts/news#at

Sunday, November 1
60x60 Dance featured on PBS's Sunday Arts (news clip)
Channel 13 at Noon
It will be posted on line afterwards:
http://www.thirteen.org/sundayarts/news#at

Plus, if you haven't seen it already, here is a couple of play lists of
60x60 Dance on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=663A96FB266BAAA0
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=2075161C6D49F0E6
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=CFD7D60B6E8F328F
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=629923E356EB053B

Oh yeah... Plus a little press from our Ohio performance:
http://www.columbusdispatch.com/live/content/life/stories/2009/10/03/1A_60X6
0_DANCE.ART_ART_10-03-09_D1_M3F7CT9.html?sid=101
http://www.theotherpaper.com/articles/2009/10/01/arts/doc4ac4b76b6f314685115
350.txt#

So spread the word! (post on blogs, send to your lists, tell your mom! (hi
mom :) Come see a show! (If you are a composer, come take a bow! It really
is all about the music and who creates it... Right?) I can pretty much
guarantee you haven't seen a show like this before! (Unless you have come
to a 60x60 performance in the past... But even then... Each performance is
different!)