[Voxnovus] 60x60 call for works - extended deadline: June 15th - last chance for 2012

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Wed Jun 13 07:01:57 EDT 2012

Hi!
Forgive me for blasting the list one last time. A couple of people said
they didn't see the 60x60 call here.

Last chance for 60x60 2012!
60x60 is celebrating 10 years of one-minute works of the project.
Submit your piece now at the following link:
http://www.60x60.com/calls/

Feel free to submit an old work! It will get you into our new database,
plus it will give you an opportunity to be a part of some cool projects
60x60 is doing this year!

It is free! And easy!

Lot's of great things are happening this year!
60x60 is already planning a couple of Radio Request Extravaganzas about 70
concerts around the world, 10 different mixes, and multi-media
collaborations.

I look forward to hearing your work!

Rob

Robert Voisey