[Voxnovus] Composer's Voice - Concert today! Change is coming!

Robert Voisey (Vox Novus) RobVoisey at VoxNovus.com
Sun May 3 08:07:14 EDT 2015

Today Composer's Voice concert, May 3, 2015

Composer's Voice has presented hundreds of concerts at Jan Hus Church over
he past 8 years, which included the world premiere of over 1000 works by
living composers.

The May 3, 2015 concert has so much going for it with 21 composers and 11
performers.  This concert has the potential to create the biggest audience
for a Composer's Voice concert ever.

This is a special time in Composer's Voice history and generating a big
audience for this concert has become a necessity: The future of our series
depends on this!

The Composer's Voice concert takes place 1:00pm, Sunday, May 3, 2015 at the
Jan Hus Church, 351 East 74th Street, New York City.

The concert is FREE!

Changes are happening with Composer's Voice.  We will be needing all the
support we can get.  Please let us know if you are willing to help!

Hope to see and hear from you soon!

Robert Voisey

RobVoisey at VoxNovus.com

Executive Director Vox Novus
www.VoxNovus.com

Vox Novus presents:
Composer's Voice, 60x60, Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame, NM421, Circuit Bridges,
Music Avatar and Composers' Site

www.ComposersVoice.com
www.60x60.com
www.Fifteen-Minutes-of-Fame.com