[Voxnovus] Why and How to Rebuild the New Music Community? Webinar on Tuesday - Come join us!

Robert Voisey robert.voisey at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 21:33:27 EDT 2020

Dear All,

Please join us to this special webinar (*Tuesday at 6 pm Eastern Time, *NYC).
Why and How to Rebuild the New Music Community? The pandemic has thrown us
into a position where we MUST create the future instead of clinging to the
past. By giving opportunities to composers, musicians, and artists to
express themselves as a community to audiences all over the world, we
will rebuild
and champion new music. We will rise together by lifting others.
You can view the webinar live at the link below:
https://virtualconcerthalls.com/events/

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Robert Voisey

*Mission:*

While the new music community has been hit hard by the pandemic, we are
fighting back with innovative models to rebuild our community. We want to
TURN UP the volume and visibility of all artists in music, art, and
technology during this difficult time. The world is changing and TURN UP is
equipped to adapt to those changes. We are bringing together a dynamic team
of music festival organizers, producers, and artists to deliver an online
series of new music events. More than 80% of our revenue goes directly into
our artists (the rest covers the cost associated with the events). Let us
know if you would like to be in our virtual spotlight as a participant or
guest artist. If you would like to contribute to our mission, we welcome
donations. Please help us rebuild and champion new music. We will rise
together by lifting others.

TURN UP Multimedia Festival is proud to launch this new online concert
series. It will include 10 electroacoustic concerts and master classes
hosted by inspiring musicians and composers around the world. These events
are specifically designed to take advantage of venues built for digital
distribution. The new TURN UP Online Edition, in collaboration with Vox
Novus and Virtual Concert Halls, will provide a new-fashioned and
meaningful online experience in this current climate.

This series of virtual events will showcase amazing works by living
composers, and incredible performance artistry by outstanding musicians.
Masterclasses will give the participants the opportunity to receive
feedback and make connections with professionals in the new music industry.
The festival will be a central hub to connect composers, musicians, and
audiences around the world in a boundless way.