[Voxnovus] JAM this week with Masterclasses - Should Vox Novus do masterclasses?

New Voice in New Music voxnovus at voxnovus.com
Tue May 18 11:06:19 EDT 2021

Hello All,

I want to share with you a great music organization serving the United
Kingdom called JAM.

It's an exciting masterclass week for JAM.
Creating a legacy of new music JAM is a creative, dynamic, forward-thinking
arts organization, with new music at its core.

The masterclasses are 'Watch now' available to view on the JAM site at
https://jamconcert.org/jam-masterclass-series/
The virtual Q&A will be on Wednesday at 6pm.

If you can drop by and see what they are doing that would be awesome.

On the Vox Novus front, I have been working on a similar idea.  I am
curious to know from you if you would be interested in seeing Vox Novus do
masterclasses and if so what sort of thing would you be interested in
seeing.

Let me know what you think of JAM and masterclasses!

Write to me at Rob Voisey at VoxNovus.com

All the best,

Robert Voisey